Friday, February 26, 2010

Mixing Creatine And Superpump 250

Excuse me, is this seat free?

I can not take my eyes off this picture. I look and I think the gentleman on the left that one morning in February, knotted tie his wife's help, he slipped on the green sweater, and wore his jacket clearly marked improvidently Adidas and went to attend a conference on Chiara Lubich. At one point another man like him (are not we all equal?) Approached in the hall and asked: Excuse is this seat free? Answer: Please sit down, Mr Romano Prodi. It 'happened yesterday morning at Trent, but I am told is the norm for the former chairman of the board. Prime Minister I would like. If not him, someone like him. What a difference with another elderly person .

Ps: note the man dozing behind Prodi and still Mrs. proudly behind the interest of the photographer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment