I was there in preparation to write this article when I heard on television a series of street interviews aggression dedicated to Berlusconi: it was the lady who is indignant, the boy who claimed the his idol (Silvio), the student who said 'a bit when asked for it "and the man who insisted" this is not the way. " And then there was a young man with his candid statement has illuminated my room, finally telling the truth is plain for everyone and nobody sees it: "These things will not do - he said without malice - all the more that this is an older person. "
elderly person. I suspect that if Silvio Berlusconi came to know, from his heels, proud of his new hair and lifting her happy, hate the youth interviewed more than Massimo Tartaglia, that her attacker. And 'the proof (if needed) that the words (right) can do more harm than a souvenir of the Duomo in Milan when you pull him in the face with full force.
0 comments:
Post a Comment