I discover by reading this page who have sold 350 000 copies of the new novel by Niccolo Ammaniti, Let the party begin. They may not know that my card is over the bin to be recycled, so do 349,999, however, seem to me that a huge number for a novel base. So much has been terrible, this book, which for the first time I ran up Ibs.it, (because he still did not know anobii.com) to deposit my anger. It was November 5 last year and wrote this:
PaperTo make my
bed to bed in two days, while an influence ... I just laid on the table urgent and unusual and unexpected catches me: to choke it off. Never written a review on IBS, but this time I do it: bad. An attack on the credulity of the reader. After the best evidence of the past (I am not afraid, I'll get you away) an embarrassing pratfall and unbelievable that no one can, not the publisher, not editors, not even the long list of people mentioned in the acknowledgments, prevented Amman to publish this terrible? Weak writing, only this time there is no history to support the novel. And surprisingly, that adjective - "comedy" - which reads on the back cover, with the only vaguely ironic sentence of a novel that is not (not) laugh.
'm reading this that, to be frank, the book is one of my co-worker, even a friend of mine. If you like to travel, but do not have the time, energy, opportunity or simply lack the courage to make three weeks on the Trans-Siberian buy the book by Paul Cagnan ( photo), he'll lead you by the hand of Moscow from Novosibirsk and Beijing via Ulan Bator.
0 comments:
Post a Comment